A 2.5-Hour Painting Experience at Muse Paintbar (Up to 52% Off)
- Four options to choose from
- Step-by-step painting instruction while serving beer & wine, juice, and food
- No experience required - all are welcome
- Perfect family outing, girls’ night out, birthday, bachelorette party, first date, or forty-first date
You Should Know
- Valid at Manchester location only and for sessions until 10/31/16*
- Limit 1 per person and 1 as a gift
- For current class schedule, click here
- Advance reservations are required and classes are based on availability
- Offers for 1, 2 and 4 painters may not be used towards private parties or fundraisers
- Other: Only valid for option purchased. Full value of the voucher must be used in one transaction. Not valid on food or drinks. Not valid for fundraiser events.
*Paid value does not expire.
Hear what customers are saying about Muse:
“My daughter turned 6 today and we celebrated her birthday at Muse Paintbar! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you for making my daughter's birthday so memorable along with putting a smile on the faces of nine other little girls!” – Jenny J. – Facebook fan
“Went to Muse last night with a few friends. Had the best time ever. People were dancing and singing and enjoying the experience. Can't wait to go back. Thanks Muse for such a great night.” – Brenda G.L. – Facebook fan
“I went to Muse Paintbar for the very first time to have a relaxing/ fun girls night out with my mom, and 2 sisters! And we had such a BLAST ! Our instructor Adam was AWESOME and very helpful, I definitely recommend going here even if you think you can't paint like I thought myself , its worth it for the experience itself!!!” – Amber O. – Facebook fan
You’ve read about Muse Paintbar in the newspaper, you’ve heard about them on WGIR, you’ve seen your friends’ painting pictures (did they really paint that?); now it’s time to come check them out. And with this promotion, you can bring your family and friends with four great offers to choose from:
- $23 for one adult "regular session" ticket (up to a $39 value)
- $39 for two adult "regular session" tickets (up to a $78 value)
- $75 for four adult "regular session" tickets (up to a $156 value)
- $250 for a private painting experience for up to 10 people (a $400 value)
Muse enables anyone the opportunity to enjoy painting and good times in a creative, relaxed environment. Without any experience, participants can follow the artist’s instructions and create their own masterpieces, including famous works like Starry Night or local paintings of the White Mountains.
Muse also offers a kitchen and bar to help uncork your inner artist, with 12 different wines and beers for adults (served at all sessions) and juice, soda, & flavored water for kids. The food menu includes bites like risotto balls & spanakopita and snacks include Michele's Gourmet Popcorn.
When you’re at their Hanover Street studio – 3 doors from Palace Theatre in the historic Daily Mirror Building – check out their recycled barnwood tables, the original millyard brick, and the illuminated marquis “MUSE” sign. It’s impossible not to get creative in their studio!