Egg-Citing Easter Egg Hunt at Charmingfare Farm (26% Off)
- A special egg hunt area allowing children (ages 2 to 10 only) to search for the colorful eggs containing candy or a small gift
- Every child is a winner at Charmingfare Farm. Redeem a Golden Egg for your child’s special prize
- An event the whole family will enjoy!
You Should Know
- Voucher must be converted by 4/7/2017* into a booking by visiting RedeemDeal.com
- Each adult and child 24 months and older will need a ticket
- Subject to availability - Book Early for best selection of dates and times.
- Children 23 months and under admitted FREE
- Each child (ages 2 to 10) should bring one egg carton to fill with 12 eggs. Kids can have fun decorating their carton at home
- Only Children 2 to 10 years of age are eligible for the Egg Hunt and a Golden Egg
*After 4/7/2017, redeemable for purchase price toward farm credit. No refunds.
More DetailsEgg-Citing Egg Hunt
April 2017* - Sat 1, Sun 2, Sat 8, Sun 9 & Sat 15
If you are looking to have some fun with the kids and create some cherished lifelong memories this spring, Charmingfare Farm has just the deal for you with this promotion.
$14 will get you a ticket to this year’s Charmingfare Farm Egg-citing Egg Hunt. This will not only get you admission to the festivities, but you can also visit with all the animals. In addition, Horse-Drawn Rides and Tractor Rides will be available and are included in your admission – a $19 value!
For the event, each child should bring one egg carton to fill with 12 eggs. (Have some fun and decorate it at home so you can show it off to the Easter Bunny. Yes – he’ll be there too!) A special egg hunt area at the Egg Hunt Barn will be set-up to allow children (ages 2 to 10 only) to search for the colorful eggs. Each egg contains candy or a small gift. Each child will have time to hunt and fill his or her carton and they can take home the eggs they have found!
Be sure to bring your camera so you can get some great photos of your children during the Egg Hunt, while visiting the animals, and riding the rides. It’s going to be quite a day!