Up to 70% Off a Private Paint Party with Paint, Pour and More
- Options for up to 6 and 10 people
- Nashua school district art teacher since 2003
- Art Lessons, Birthday Parties, Ladies Night Out, Group Get-togethers, Fundraisers & More
- Approximately 2-3 hours
You Should Know
- Valid for 180 days from purchase date*
- Merchant will travel to your selected location. Service area included in promotion is within 30 mile radius (or 45 minutes) of Nashua. If outside this service area, special arrangements may be accommodated
- Limit 1 voucher redemption per year
- Merchant supplies everything needed and set up and clean up is included
- Call merchant for availability - Rod is generally available after 4pm on weekdays and AM and PM times on weekends
- Other: Valid for new reservations only. Offer is being sold by Paint, Pour and More.
*Paid value does not expire
More DetailsInspired to Paint
“Had a home party last night for girl's night. Rod was great instructor! Easy and clear directions, a sense of humor, and a relaxed pace. Great time had by all!” - Priscilla S. – Facebook Reviewer
“Our daughter has been several times and each time she has a blast. And the paintings she comes home with are the best! Rod does a great job with the kids.” - Ben M. – Google Reviewer
“Rod was very professional, positive through the painting process. Answered questions and was helpful in guiding our group step-by-step. He was patient as some of our group had a more detailed eye for the painting, and took more time on certain steps. Rod came to our location his set up and clean up, he was a focused and professional. Our group is planning using this business in the future. Thank you for great experience for our group, we made memories!” - Vicky H. – Google Reviewer
Rod Coffin, owner of Paint, Pour and More started teaching art in the Nashua School District in 2003. Rod then founded Paint, Pour and More in 2013. His instruction will guide you step by step so you can achieve the results you are looking for.
With this promotion, you can choose from the following two options:
- $70 for a paint party/class for up to 6 people (a $180 value)
- $90 for a paint party/class for up to 10 people (a $300 value)
This is a great opportunity for Art Lessons, Birthday Parties, Ladies Night Out, Group Get-togethers, Fundraisers & More!All you have to do is decide on where and when you want your party and what you'd like to paint - see their Gallery for examples to choose from. Rod then brings all the supplies needed and his friendly guidance to help you and your friends create treasured mementos. And all paintings can be adjusted to meet the artist's own creative style.